Saturday 19 May 2007

er ... what?

Hmmm ... I originally created this blog before we all HAD to move over to the new blogger (well, we didn't have to move ... but we couldn't post any more if we didn't ... LOL) ... of course this one is just sitting here doing nothing now that my main blog (and the 3 or 4 other assorted bloggy experiments I hardly ever post to) is here on the new version of blogger anyway.
btw - yes the move was uneventful ... usually worked ok before, usually works ok now ... subjective opinion is no more or no less fequency of the odd glitches that happen with editing stuff from a computer that is a long way away from where the stuff is and is connected by a phone line.

now where was I?

oh yeah ... this blog has just been sitting here neglected, but I just logged in to blogger/google to post this picture to the blog that I DO post stuff to and I saw the usual list of all my blogs and realised that with the name that this blog has - this picture definitely belongs here!

... I work in the science area of a high school, and this was one of the things that came in the box of various supplies that I ordered - as the label on the upside down packet under the other one says - these are some packets of universal indicator paper (used to dip in stuff to test the pH)
Methinks that English is NOT the first, or for that matter not even the 31st, language of the person who wrote this label:




and the really scary part is ... I think I probably sort of understand what it was supposed to mean ... LOL
(and when I just re-read the first part of what I wrote in this post - I think I might be speaking the same language! ... maybe it rubbed off on me ... or is it just that I am a fast learner? ;-)

No comments: